October is right around the corner, which means both the AL and NL pennant race is about to begin. The quest for the World Series has been on for the last six months, but now becomes very real for teams able to clinch a playoff birth.
Here are the most up to date World Series odds as the MLB Playoffs begin.
World Series Odds
- LA Dodgers (100-56) / +325
- HOU Astros (91-65) / +475
- SF Giants (102-54) / +550
- TB Rays (97-59) / +550 – Division Winner
- CHI White Sox (89-68) / +750 – Division Winner
- MIL Brewers (94-62) / +750 – Division Winner
- ATL Braves (83-72) / +1500
- NY Yankees (89-67) / +1500
- BOS Red Sox (88-68) / +1800
- STL Cardinals (87-69) / +1800
- TOR Blue Jays (87-69) / +2600
- PHI Phillies (81-75) / +4000
- SEA Mariners (87-70) / +6000
- OAK Athletics (85-72) / +35000
- CIN Reds (82-75) / +50000
The Dodgers have been wire to wire favorites in World Series odds, while teams like the Padres and Mets fell from top-5 favorites to out of the playoff picture.
For reference, you can see all 2021 MLB pre-season World Series Odds HERE