The puck dropped on the 2021-22 NHL season last Tuesday night, which means the season long grind towards championships and individual awards is officially on.
The Calder Memorial Trophy is given out to the most valuable rookie every NHL season. The betting favorite is Cole Caufield who burst onto the scene during a Stanley Cup Final run with Montreal last year.
Here are the current Calder Memorial Trophy NHL betting odds for 2021-22.
- Cole Caufield (MTL) +325
- Trevor Zegras (ANA) +550
- Alex Nedeljkovic (DET) +1000
- Spencer Knight (FLA) +1100
- Moritz Seider (DET) +1200
- Marco Rossi (MIN) +1200
- Lucas Raymond (DET) +1200
- Alex Newhook (COL) +1600
- Vasily Podkolzin (VAN) +1600
- Quinton Byfield (LA) +1600
- Jamie Drysdale (ANA) +1800
- Bowen Byram (COL) +2200
- Vitaly Kravtsov (NYR) +2500
- Nicholas Robinson (TOR) +2500
- Jeremy Swayman (BOS) +2500
All longer odds available from BETMGM HERE
Other NHL Futures Odds
For Stanley Cup odds entering the 2021-22 NHL season click HERE
For Hart Trophy odds entering the 2021-22 NHL season click HERE
For Vezina Memorial Trophy odds entering the 2021-22 NHL season click HERE